Using Tissue Paper As A Watercolor Technique For Textures
Materials and intentions
MATERIALS USED: Arches CP #140 watercolor paper, a 1½” Winsor & Newton Series 965 wash brush, a crumpled piece of white gift wrap tissue paper.
COLORS USED: Permanent Rose, Alizarin Crimson, Sap Green.
In this watercolor technique, I started by wadding up a single sheet of tissue paper and preparing washes of Sap Green, and a wash of Permanent Rose and Alizarin Crimson.
I contemplated their fate.
Watercolor Calligraphy: Every Beginner Watercolor Technique Worth Learning
Easy Flower Painting Technique for Beginners Using Cotton Swabs
Color Theory: Studying The World Of Color With Isabella Kung
Still-Life Design Composition For Beginners
13 Easy Watercolor Techniques, Tips, Tricks
Landscape Composition Design Tips For Watercolor Beginners
Back To Watercolor Basics: A Crash Course On Watercolor For Beginners
All Watercolor Techniques For Painting A Classic Portrait
- ◦ 7 Must-Know, Widely Used Watercolor Techniques For Beginners
- ◦ Back To Watercolor Basics: A Crash Course On Watercolor For Beginners
- ◦ 13 Easy Watercolor Techniques, Tips, Tricks
- ◦ 5 Techniques To Lift, Remove Erase Dry Watercolor Paint
- ◦ Watercolor Technique Using Plastic Wrap For Texture
- ◦ Watercolor Techniques for Realistic Snowy Trees Bushes