Share your Course Certificate
After you earn a Course Certificate , you can share it online on your LinkedIn profile or using a secure Coursera URL.
Get a printed Course Certificate
Coursera does not provide hard copy Certificates, but you can download and print the Certificate PDF file.
You can also include your Certificate URL on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
Share your Course Certificate using a URL
Course Certificates from Coursera all come a secure Coursera URLs that shows your Certificate and course information. It does not include grade information.
To find your Certificate URLs:
- Open your Accomplishments page
- Click the Certificate you want to get a URL for
- Copy the URLs and share them wherever you want to provide the link
Share your Course Certificate on LinkedIn
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn users can see your full Certificate PDF by clicking on the course title from your profile.
To share your Course Certificate on LinkedIn:
- Log into your Coursera account
- Open your Accomplishments page
- Under the Certificate you want to share on your LinkedIn profile, click Add to LinkedIn
- Follow the instructions to copy and paste your Certificate information to your LinkedIn profile
- Course Certificates
- Get a Course Certificate
- Solve problems with Course Certificates
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Coursera subscriptions
- Chat with us
- Contact Us
Powered by Zendesk
Writing Strong Accomplishment Statements
How To Land the Job You Want (Capstone Project)
In the capstone project, you will combine the skills you’ve learned in the prior four courses of the specialization to polish your elevator speeches, complete your resumes – including multiple versions for different targets – complete your story file, identify possible jobs or careers, perform the research you have learned to do, write suitable cover letters, and ideally land a job!
1. Develop a personal marketing plan and campaign for getting interviews.
2. Identify at least three organizations with open positions for which you want to apply.
3. Research those organizations and positions.
4. Prepare pitch sheets and J.I.S.T. cards (mini-resumes) targeting those positions.
5. Complete your resume, and if necessary complete multiple versions to target each position.
6. Write appropriate cover letters for the positions.
7. Record and evaluate responses to a set of standard interview questions.
8. Record and evaluate responses to a set of predictable behavioral interview questions.
9. Record and evaluate a response to one situational interview question.
10. Record and evaluate a response to one wild-card question.
As the specialization has focused throughout on the real-world skills you need to research yourself, the market, and a company and has given you strategies and tools to prepare for and succeed in an interview, the capstone project should align with what you have been trained for and position you to land the job you want!
Познакомьтесь с преподавателями
- Charles DuquetteLecturer/Marketing Coordinator
Maryland English Institute
Ознакомьтесь с нашим каталогом
Присоединяйтесь бесплатно и получайте персонализированные рекомендации, обновления и предложения.
- О проекте
- Для организаций
- Для правительственных организаций
- Beta Testers
- На связи
- Технический блог