Nursing Learnerships at Mpumalanga Dept of Health
Latest Nursing Learnerships 2017 are available at Mpumalanga Dept of Health, South Africa. The Nursing Learnership Programme 2017 should be availed by the serious and talented candidates in South Africa. Nursing is a field that needs good training and valuable experience to make you serve better in the field. Hence you can get Nursing Training at Mpumalanga Department of Health in South Africa by submitting your online application at the first convenient.
It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also get Nursing Jobs in South Africa after completing the Nursing Training Programme 2017. The Nursing Training Courses are rare in South Africa, so you should take advantage of this Nursing Learner Training Jobs.
Mpumalanga Dept of Health Vacancies / Careers mostly remain available for those candidates who have good experience in Nursing field. You may also get Better Nursing Careers and Careers after completing the Nursing Learnership Opportunities available in South Africa. Hence you should apply for the Latest Learnerships 2017 at Mpumalanga Department of Health after going through the complete job details as mentioned below.
Mpumalanga Department of Health Offers Nursing Learnerships 2017 in South Africa
ADMISSION FOR TRAINING AS A NURSE: DIPLOMA IN NURSING (GENERAL, COMMUNITY & PSYCHIATRY) AND MIDWIFERY ? 2017
The Department of Health invites Mpumalanga Province citizens to apply to study towards the four year Diploma in Nursing (General, Community & Psychiatry) and Midwifery at Mpumalanga College of Nursing. Students will receive a fixed monthly stipend for the duration of their study and will not be put on posts. There are no fees payable to be admitted at the College. Please note that space is limited.
Applicants must meet ALL the following compulsory minimum requirements, not some of them:
- A matriculation certificate qualifying for admission for a diploma/degree.
- English at least level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Life Science /Biology/Physiology at least level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above.
- Mathematics at least level 3 or (HG E /SG D) or Maths Literacy at least level 4 or above
- Any one of Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; passed with at least level 3 (HG E/SG D) or above
- Minimum total Admission Point Score (APS) of the six subjects with highest levels should not be less than 25 (Excluding Life Orientation)
A previous qualification in a Nursing or similar programme is not considered as a requirement for admission and does not replace the above.
Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (e.g. ABET) will not be considered. Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
NOTE: Applicants currently in grade 12 are to update their results online after final results are issued or submit by hand before 15 January 2017. No faxed or e-mailed applications are allowed.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED:
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health to work back the number of years trained
- To attend lectures for theoretical knowledge and do Work Integrated Learning in health facilities as required by the South African Nursing Council.
Closing Date: 31 August 2016
How to Apply for Nursing Learnership Programme 2017 at Mpumalanga Dept of Health
Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online on the official Mpumalanga Department of Health website. Otherwise you can Click Here to download the application form.
Physical applications must be addressed to: The Director HRD, Mpumalanga Department of Health, Private Bag X11285, Mbombela, 1200, or hand delivered at the Mpumalanga Provincial Government Office, Building no 3, Riverside Park, Nelspruit.
Documents required (If applying online, the documents will be required when shortlisted)
- Application form (MCoN001) , no CV
- Copy of Matriculation Certificate/ statement of results or midyear grade 12 results for those who are still in Grade 12, certified within three months of closing date.
- Copy of Identity document certified within three months of closing date.
- Proof of Residence from your local municipal authority or Tribal Authority
Due to the large number of applications normally received, communication will be limited only to candidates considered for selection.
If you are not contacted after 1 March 2017, please consider your application unsuccessful.
You should keep in mind the closing date of Nursing Learnership In-take and forward your application at the first convenient. The Nursing Learnership Training Programme will boost your experience level and lead you towards better job opportunities.
- Google +
Tags Ann Latsky Nursing College Latest Learnerships Learnership Jobs Learnership Programme Learnerships 2017 Learnerships in Mpumalanga Mpumalanga Dept of Health Nursing Careers Nursing Jobs Nursing Learnerships Nursing Training Courses Nursing Vacancies Training Programme 2017
1. Don’t pay for any job posted here.
2. Your job has to pay you, so beware of scams.
3. If anyone demand money, then he is probably scam.
4. Report Scam via contact us form, and we will remove the job advert.
Police Constable Learnership Programme 2019 at City of Ekurhuleni
Coca Cola Learnership Programme 2019: Careers
Transnet Learnership Programme 2019: Transnet Careers
- sindi masinaAugust 4, 2016 at 1:11 am
I also had pasion for being a nurse plz inform me wen de is postReply
- EdwardAugust 4, 2016 at 5:17 am
When can you expect a response from the department?Reply
- AthaliaAugust 4, 2016 at 6:45 am
I would like to receive the updates when is the opening and closing dates of the learnership.Thank you!Reply
- Nothando MillicentAugust 4, 2016 at 8:27 am
I have a diploma in information technology”Software development”,MCSE private cloud qualification in 20410D installing&configuring windows server 2012,20411 Administering Windows server 2012, 20412D configuring advanced Windows server 2012 services, 20446C monitoring&operating a private cloud with system center 2012 R2 and 20247C configuring&deploying a private cloud. I have completed 6 months administration practical. I can handle stressful situation and manage my time. I have good communication skills and I can deal with angry clients by Controlling my feelings. I can search,locate and retrieve information from any resources such as printed materials and internet. I have a great computer skill and I can work in a team. The company will gain a brilliant ?talent because I’m willing to gain new skills. ?I have a good leadership skills ?applying it from school when I was a group leader in our IT project group for six months .I am willing to relocate
- sanaAugust 4, 2016 at 9:07 am
i have competed my matric on 2011,and i realy like nursing.so please let me know when are the applications available and also the closing date.Reply
- constanceAugust 4, 2016 at 9:31 am
I HV pre-nursing,I’m volunteer as caregiver at ekhaya home base care I like to be part of itReply
- sibongileAugust 4, 2016 at 9:32 am
I have apply @ Mpumalanga Nursing College,so please help how am i going to know or expect a call from the Department.Reply
- constanceAugust 4, 2016 at 9:34 am
I HV pre-nursing I’m a volunteer hbc at the policy clinic in emalahleni as a caregiverReply
- Agrippa Norman MazibukoAugust 4, 2016 at 11:34 am
I`m the assistant educator at Inkomazi High School, but in need this learnershipReply
- sipho mathebulaAugust 4, 2016 at 12:05 pm
i would like to apply the nursing learnership i want to know when is the opening and closing date.Reply
- dovhaniAugust 4, 2016 at 12:59 pm
im an auxilliary nurse working @ the moment but i want 2 study 4 year courseReply
- marriotAugust 4, 2016 at 1:13 pm
I,m marriot mthisi an auxiliary nurse but no matric i only have abet certificate but I would like to apply the learnershipsReply
- nomsa thandoAugust 4, 2016 at 2:05 pm
I appliy for study nurse in 2016 if i want to know i was alocated or not.Reply
- nadiaAugust 4, 2016 at 2:10 pm
I would like to take this learners ship to study next year 2016 as a axillary nurseReply
- wendyAugust 4, 2016 at 2:40 pm
I really need this learnership , what can i do?Reply
- dinahAugust 4, 2016 at 4:10 pm
i wul like of u to put me on list of ppl who would like seReply
- elinah welheminahAugust 4, 2016 at 5:08 pm
I want the learnership for nursing at mpumalanga I want to know what am must Sapo’s to doReply
- Thuso Oria ToloAugust 4, 2016 at 8:33 pm
When will the 2016 intake application. Be out?Reply
- ZandileAugust 4, 2016 at 11:11 pm
it been 2years applying 4dis nursing learnership so wat I should 2be an intake for 2016 I really wanna be a nurse im sure i’ll be de best nurse ever….please take me serious 4dis tymReply
- Mushayanndu Livhuwani LydiaAugust 5, 2016 at 11:16 am
I am interested in nursing and I would like to know about the 2016 Mpumalanga intake.I will be glad if I got these opportunity
- Dudu MbuliAugust 5, 2016 at 12:26 pm
I am an Auxiliary nurse.I would like to know if u take people like me for EN course.Reply
- zaneleAugust 5, 2016 at 1:46 pm
am interested in nursing I will like to know about the2016 intake or if there are available postersReply
- NANCY LERATOAugust 5, 2016 at 2:40 pm
I AM AN ANCILLARY NURSING STUDENT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN WIL THE NURSING DIPLOMA BE OPEN.AM VERY INTERESTED IN NURSING INSTITUTIONS PLZZ CN U GUYS HELP ME TO HAVE ANY OF THE LEARNERSHIP APPLICATION FORMS.Reply
- MpumeAugust 5, 2016 at 8:56 pm
I would love and appreciate to have updates on the latest Nursing Learnership so that I can apply cause I’m really interested enrolling Nursing.
- ChristinaAugust 5, 2016 at 10:05 pm
I am interested in nursing and I’d like to know where can I apply for the 2016 intake and how can I apply for this learnership. I really need this learnership, can you please notify me if there are new posts…..
- Menzi brightAugust 6, 2016 at 7:45 am
inform me in any post I am interestedReply
- rejoiceAugust 6, 2016 at 1:17 pm
I compete my matric in 2012’let me knw if des post of nursing plssss nd also de closeing date.Reply
- Mbhali mkhatshwaAugust 6, 2016 at 2:34 pm
I would like to study nursing in 2016 would you please give me learnership for nursing diplomaReply
- sthembelo jojaAugust 6, 2016 at 3:06 pm
Am a matric student of 2016 am intereste in nursing and i want to help people around the world and make a different in south african hospital and i realy need this leanership what can i do to applay THANK YOU!!!!!!!!Reply
- TlangelaniAugust 6, 2016 at 7:05 pm
I am at grade 12 this year I chosen nursing as my career what can I do to apply for this learner shipReply
- Johanna SeabelaAugust 11, 2016 at 7:21 pm
I have a diploma from matric an auxiliary abtained this year with beautiful marks applied to study 4 years diploma in 3014 but I haven’t been answered what can I do..?Reply
- simphiwe goodnessAugust 16, 2016 at 8:02 am
costs e.g. (accomodation,transport,food etc. )are covered by the department or individually?Reply
- geeSeptember 16, 2016 at 10:34 pm
hi I’ve been applying since 2012 I hv gud matric results at merit I hv B in biology B English en ds rest of my subjects are also symbols a to c so my results are gud bt ive went to interviews bt nt considered den recently I went to govt complex to ask de HoD y I’m nt considered. .de ansa ws I do not hv a right to ask dem y I’m nt taken en de fact dat I dnt hv maths I will nt be considered..so if I keep applying it’s like I’m waisting my time en I felt very disappointed en nt helped..i hv gud results en if I ws told 5 yrs ago I wouldn’t keep applying cose dey let us apply each year en neva get back to us en wen u go ask fo help they turn us down..Reply
- nombuleloOctober 6, 2016 at 4:06 pm
Iam interested my no 0791098357Reply
- nombuleloOctober 6, 2016 at 4:07 pm
Am interested my no 0791098357Reply
- Lillian mabuzaDecember 4, 2016 at 4:11 pm
I would love to be infomerd for the next learneship in nursing,i lov this i really do as my wishReply
- Thema vilakaziJanuary 13, 2017 at 7:23 am
how will I know I was shortlisted?Reply
- duduzileJanuary 24, 2017 at 2:54 pm
I am duduzile Lebona and I want to knw my application statusReply
- KatlegoJanuary 26, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Hey. I like to study nursing but I did not do life science and physical science so I want to know if I will be acceptedReply
- jabulileFebruary 1, 2017 at 12:28 pm
M Jabulile Ngomane I completed school on 2014. I really nursing can u inform me when this post are available and closing datesReply
- RhulaniFebruary 4, 2017 at 3:38 pm
I love the job,I’ve passed Grade 12 in 2001 but no job,please inform me my name is RhulaniReply
- Vanessa mokoenaMarch 14, 2017 at 8:18 am
I’m in university of Limpopo and I’m gonna go back home cause I have no bursary and my grandmother is my guardian and she sick ,i have to go back so please consider meReply
- simphiweMarch 18, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Hie i’m a lso passionate to be a nurse i’ve tried everything bt I hvn’t got any response plz hlpReply
- AdelaideMarch 30, 2017 at 8:14 pm
I’m Adelaide Manigela I got a bachelor’s degree an
My problem is I got level 3 on life sciences
So my question is do i qualify to apply for nursing or not?Reply
- PrudenceApril 28, 2017 at 3:27 pm
I Want To Know If I Can Enrol Without This Science Subjects Mentioned, but Got Pure Mathematics & English?Reply
- GraceMay 22, 2017 at 9:21 am
I’m studying in a care giver cares this year but would like to be a nurse please help me?Reply
- dennisJuly 19, 2017 at 1:52 pm
am willing to be nurse i’ve done my metric in 2013 may you please consider meReply
- TireloDecember 5, 2017 at 5:35 pm
Please update me when is the intake for 2018 I would like to applyReply
Leave a Reply Cancel reply