You are here: School information > Schools > Ermington Primary School
Ermington Primary School
PL21 9NH see on map
- School details
- Federation details
- Admission details
- Term dates
- Related information
- School information DfE number878/2603School typeLASchool sectorPrimaryType of schoolCommunity SchoolLocal learning communityIvybridgeDistrictSouth HamsAge range4-11OfstedSee latest Ofsted School Inspection ReportPerformanceSee latest Performance TablesFeeder school(s)Ivybridge Community College
FederationThis school is part of The Beacon Federation
Other schools in this federation
- Ugborough Primary School
Admissions detailsNumber on rollJanuary 2017147January 2018147Places offered for admission inSeptember 201721September 201823Appeals for admission inSeptember 20170September 2018Published Admission Number2018-19252019-2025
- Admissions Policy
- Oversubscription Criteria 2018-19
- Looked After Children or previously Looked After Children who were immediately adopted or made the subject of a child arrangements order or a special guardianship order.
- Children for whom an exceptional medical or social need to attend this school is demonstrated.
- Children who live in our designated area, with a sibling on roll at this school when the application is made.
- Other children who live in our designated area.
- Children who live outside our designated area, with a sibling on roll at this school when the application is made.
- Children of members of staff employed at this school for more than two years when the application is made or recruited within the past two years to fill a vacancy for which there was a skills shortage.
- Other children.
- Oversubscription Criteria 2019-20
- Looked after children and children who were previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to adoption, a child arrangements order, or special guardianship order.
- Priority will next be given to children based on their exceptional medical or social needs or those of a parent with evidence from a medical specialist or social worker of the child’s or parent’s need and why they must attend this school rather than any other, based on those needs.
- Priority will next be given to children living within the catchment area set out in the map below, who are siblings of pupils on roll at this school.
- Priority will next be given to other children living within the catchment area.
- Priority will next be given to children living outside the catchment area, who are siblings of pupils on roll at this school.
- Priority will next be given to children of members of staff who have been employed at this school for more than two years or recruited within the past two years to fill a vacancy for which there was a skills shortage.
- Other children.
Non pupil days
Holidays / Bank holidays
Currently no published term dates for this school.
Family information service
View more information
School AdmissionsTelephone0345 155 firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsitewww.devon.gov.uk/admissions
School TransportTelephone0345 155 email@example.comWebsitewww.devon.gov.uk/school_transport
- Care and Health
- Community and Living
- Democracy and Transparency
- Economy and Enterprise
- Education and Families
- Environment and Landscape
- Healthy and Active
- Inside the Council
- Libraries and Heritage
- Planning and Development
- Roads and Transport
- Waste and Recycling
- 0345 155 1019
- Access to Information