MGM Hospital (Kamothe)
Medical College is having 900 bedded attach tertiary hospital with Emergency Care facilities, Trauma, , all specialty & superspecialty OPDs, NABL accredited Laboratories, Laproscopy, Modular Operation Theatres ,Blood Bank & Components , Cath Lab with all the infrastructural facilities and qualified faculties for the quality patient care with human touch.
Our strength lies in a team of highly qualified and experienced dedicated faculty, supported by an equally dedicated paramedical staff. The faculties are encouraged for participating in National and International Conferences and presenting research papers, poster presentation etc. The Staff members are regularly holding Workshops/CME with Eminent Faculty of out side institution. The faculties are published papers in various indexed journals in National and international level and won various awards. Our students are engaged in short term research projects approved by ICMR & DST . The College is having Central Research Laboratory , a State of Art laboratory for serology, molecular biology, immunology and tissue culture.
The College has Urban & Rural Health Centres attached to it. Besides these academic activities, our Outreach Programmes hold medical camps in the rural areas serving the poor and weaker sections of the society. The governing body of the institution take extreme mark to patient care and medical research and quality.
- Year 1993 :
– Hospital Building inaugurated.
- Year 2001:
– CT Scan conventional installed.
- Year 2002 :
– UPS and DG Set for uninterrupted power supply.
- Year 2007 :
– MRI (0.3 Tesla) installed.
- Year 2008 :
– Jan 2008 Colour doppler machine with multiprobes installed
– Digital X ray machine installed
– Heart lung machine installed
– 5th May 2008 Dialysis center started .
– 2D Echo / Stress test Dept. functional.
– Computerization of Admission, Billing, Accounts , Medical store HMS.
- Year 2009 :
– New DSA installed in Radiology
– The New wing ground floor inaugurated for OPD & Billing.
– Well equipped new technology server room along with four IBM servers installed in rack.
– New brand Lenovo desktop with rack model server installed.
– EMG/EEG/NCV studies & PFT fully functional.
- Year 2010 :
– CCTV are installed in different essential departments
– Feb. 2010 Endoscopy Dept. started.
– Computerization of attendance through facial & retina scan through Interix software, with issual of computerised RFID cards for the staff.
– The free transport facility made available for patients from Kamothe,Pargaon – Dapoli , Awade , Chinchapada for the benefit of patients.
– 25 & 26 Feb 2010 foreign delegates visited to hospital for & arrange a camp in tribal area of Rasayani with the aid of MGM Team.
– The New wing second & third floor inaugurated, speciality OPD like Medicine, Chest T.B., Ophthalmology, ENT , Psychiatry ,Skin & VD were shifted.
– A separate wing is allotted on 2nd floor New wing for superspeciality OPD’s like Cardiology, CVTS , Urology, Neurosurgery .
– MCI inspections for increased in PG seats for Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthesia, Orthopedics & DNB inspection for Neurosurgery were conducted.
– Hospital staffs were nominated to attend different workshop arranged by professioal consultancies like Cristian Medical Associartion & HOSMAC on Biomedical Engineering, NABL accreditation of laboratories & Hospital infrastructure & Planning.
– Shited Physiotherapy OPD to more spacious Musculoskeletal, Neurophysiotherapy, Cardiorespiratory Depts at one place.
- Year 2011 :
– Liquid oxygen & compressed air plant inaugurated.
– Central pathology , Histopathology & Microbiology labs are shifted to New pathology wing.
– Casualty renovated with new infrastructure & furniture.
– First Executive Health check up for corporate group is successfully carried out.
– Tie up with 2 corporate & 1Old age home for emergency medical services & Health check up. 2 proposals are under process.
– Instrument & equipments for Cath lab, CSSD already received.
– MCI inspections for increased in PG seats for Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthesia, orthopaedics & DNB inspection for Neurosurgery were conducted.
– Hospital staffs was nominated to attend Spirometry workshop arranged by Indian Chest Society.’
– Arranged ‘Rangoli compition’ & ‘Haldikumkum programe’ as a staff welfare.
– Centralized A/C plant work is in final stage expected to be commisioned by April end.
– Installed Aqua Gard with Water Cooler in New wing Basement for drinking water facility to patients.
Attendant pass system started to control the rush of Patients visitors.
filter your search all colleges exam news
- Upcoming Exams
- “IIT” in Colleges
- “CAT” in Exams
- “Cat Cutoff” in News
- “MBA Colleges” in Delhi/NCR
- “MCA Colleges” in Delhi/NCR
Home > Navi Mumbai > MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai > Courses & Fees
MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai – Course & Fees Details
Get Contact Details
Claim This College
- MBBS M.B.B.S.
- M.D Accident & Emergency Medicine
- M.D Anaesthesiology
- M.D Anatomy
- M.D Biochemistry
- M.D Blood Transfusion & Immunohaematology
- M.D Community Medicine
- M.D Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology
- M.D General Medicine
- M.D Geriatric
- M.D Microbiology
- M.D Paediatrics
- M.D Pathology
- M.D Pharmacology
- M.D Physiology
- M.D Psychiatry
- M.D Radiodiagnosis
- M.D Respiratory Medicine
- M.Ch Urology
- M.Ch Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery
- M.D Cardiology
- M.S E.N.T.
- M.S Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- M.S Ophthalmology
- M.S Orthopaedics
- M.S General Surgery
- Diploma Anaesthesiology
- Diploma Child Health
- Diploma Gynaecology And Obstetrics
- Diploma Medical Radio Diagnosis
- Diploma Ophthalmology
- Diploma Orthopaedics
01 Nov 18 – 07 Dec 18
05 May 19
Sana Sheerazi , M.B.B.S., Pursued: Fourth Year ON 2016 – 2017
Course Curriculum Review
“MGM has a great curriculum but students find out at the very ended what we really need to study. Unlike college abroad where you get the syllabus packet in the starting of the educational year, here we are stressed upon what to study last minute which I found as a huge drawback.” Read More
02 Nov 18 – 22 Nov 18
06 Jan 19
02 Nov 18 – 22 Nov 18
06 Jan 19
02 Nov 18 – 22 Nov 18
06 Jan 19
college Courses & Fees reviews view all
Fees are much more economic then other colleges their are various schemes for backward and obc class people Ebc people get more than 60% fees back by applying to the ebc scheme Installment facilities are also available to various students so that they can pay their fees with ease.
Course Curriculum –
B.E Biomedical has very good structure and has Medical college and hospital of its own which provides extra benefits as compared to the other colleges. All the practicals are provided in the medical and dental college all the machines are there in the M.G.M hospital which is an extra benefits.
Per year 1.8 lac fee structure. was there some students couldnt afford so loan facilities are also available. Plus i was from category. So i din pay anything as i had a free ship. that fee was free for me. I just 17k initially that i got 10k was a deposit which i will get after finishing my course.
Course Curriculum –
The course was really good.the duration is of 5years. four years for academics and one year of internship. In first year there are 3 subjects. anatomy,physiology and biochemistry combined and dental anatomy and dental histology. for practicals we had to study in anatomy all the hard tissue and soft tissue including a bit of general histology then physiology we had to learn general examination,taking Blood pressure,respiratory measuring heamoglobin,bleeding time and clotting time. it was fun. and for DADH we had to carve all teeth on wax blocks to understand the anatomy of all teeth. then second year pharamacology,microbiology and general pathology was combined and dental materials subjects w…
Per year 1.8 lac fee structure. was there some students couldnt afford so loan facilities are also available plus i was from category. So i din pay anything. as i had a free ship. that fee was free for me. I just 17k initially that i got 10k was a deposit which i will get after finishing my course.
Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our team will look into it.
Keep up to date with our progress by following us
No Comments To Show
Colleges Offering Similar Course Fee Structure
NEAR BY COLLEGES
news view all
November 26, 2018
NEET आवेदन प्रक्रिया 2019
नेशनल टेस्टिंग एजेंसी ने 1 नवंबर, 2018 से NEET आवेदन पत्र जारी किए हैं। अर्हताप्राप्त स्नातक (10 + 2) योग्यता परीक्षा में कम
November 14, 2018
NEET PG Photo Size, Specifications, and Other Details
The National Board of Examinations has given clear guidelines for scanning and uploading of candidate’s photo and signature in the application form. Failing to follow the same will result in rejection of the online form. The last date to register online is November 22 at nbe.edu.in.
November 03, 2018
Narayana Medical College – A Leading Medical College in India
Established in 1990, Narayana Medical College in Nellore, is among the leading
September 20, 2018
MCI confirms, Students Free to Study Abroad If Absent in NEET 2018
In the latest public notice issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI), dated September 14, Indian citizens have been exempted from appearing in NEET as a pre-requisite to pursue medical studies in foreign universities. This is a one-time exemption granted with approval from Ministry of Health
August 23, 2018
NEET 2019 to be held Annually, Pen-Paper Mode
The centralized test for the medical aspirants of India, National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination (NEET), has been under a lot of controversies for recent past years. Its aspirants always complain about the last moment changes either in the pattern or the eligibility criteria.
November 20, 2018
MGMIHS medical college Mumbai Result 2019
Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS) organizes the entrance exams, namely MGM CET and MGM PG-CET
July 09, 2018
NTA to hold NEET 2019: What it means for medical aspirants?
The journey of NEET as country’s biggest medical entrance exam has never been easy. It has been surrounded by controversies right from its introduction, has faced a lot of backlash from state boards, but still has been surviving. And now, when the things were looking to stabilize, a big cha
June 11, 2018
NEET 2018 Top Performers, State-wise Results Stats by CBSE
CBSE has released the official statistics for NEET 2018 Results. The medical entrance examination for admissions to MBBS/ BDS courses concluded on May 6 in online mode. The examination was conducted across 132 cities in more than 2255 exam centers. As per the experts and students, the diffic
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?
Get free counselling
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission
ENTER YOUR DETAILS
Please register to get more information
Already registered? Click Here to login