FREELANG Korean (romanized)-English-Korean online dictionary
Last update: 10/07/2017 – 1710 entries
Random entry from this dictionary: nancho means orchid.
- Download this dictionary
- Webmaster: this dictionary on your site
- All Freelang dictionaries
Beaumont 1997-2018 – Freelang is a registered trademark
Hallo, Pooh, you’re just in time for a little smackerel of something
Word of the DayFree
100 Most Common WordsFree
2000 Most Common Words
Korean Key PhrasesFree
My Assessment Test
Search in English or Korean
The Most Complete & Free Korean-English Dictionary Online!
Exclusively for KoreanClass101 users! Find any word and translation you’re looking for! Search using Korean, or English and get bonus native audio pronunciation. Save words directly to your personal word bank from the dictionary.
Want to take your Korean to the next level? Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account with the form above
- Start Speaking Korean from Your Very First Lesson
- Get the BONUS Free App Instantly Upon Joining!
- Access New Free Audio & Video Lessons Every Week
- Receive Daily Korean Vocabulary Lessons