• What degree programs are offered?
You may choose from 4 Master’s Degree Programs. They include the following:
- Master of Accounting with a concentration in:
- Management Accounting
- Public Accounting
- Taxation Accounting
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in:
- Business Intelligence / Analytics
- Complex Health Systems
- Enterprise Informatics
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Process Improvement
- Sport Revenue Generation
- Supply Chain Management
- Master of Public Administration with a concentration in:
- Criminal Justice
- Disaster and Emergency Management
- Non-Profit/Non-Governmental Organizations
- State and Local Administration
- M.S. in Real Estate Development
• Are the Master’s Degree Programs designed for working professionals?
Yes! With the exception of our one-year, full-time M.B.A. program, each of our programs can be completed in as little as 21 months. You may choose to enroll in alternating weekend or online courses.
• Which programs can be completed entirely online?
Each of the following may be completed online: Master of Accounting with concentrations in Management Accounting, Public Accounting and Taxation Accounting, Master of Public Administration* with concentrations in State & Local Administration, Non-Profit/Non-Governmental Organizations, Criminal Justice, Disaster & Emergency Management, M.B.A. with a concentration in: Business Intelligence/Analytics, Finance, International Business, Human Resource Management, Management, Marketing, Process Improvement and Supply Chain Management.
* Requires a five day visit to NSU’s Ft. Lauderdale campus
• Where are evening classes held?
The Huizenga College of Business delivers classes at the main campus in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
• Is transfer credit accepted?
Yes, we will accept as transfer credit up to two courses (six credits) of master’s level coursework completed at another regionally accredited institution. Specific conditions apply to all transfer credit.